Connecting People to Place
Building skillsets, mindsets, and heartsets
for doing community better
Taking you to the next level...
Bringing Back Wonder and Whoa!
• Get offline, go outdoors and explore!
• Get connected with our community and learn about where we live!
• Start Level 1; Backyard Adventures Sept 21 or anytime after
• Self-scheduled and self-paced with your Learn Local Academy gear bag
GRADES PRE K - 8
• Real-world experiences make learning an adventure
• Designed to complement online, in person or home schooling this semester
• Experience our innovative, three-level format
• Interdisciplinary, standards-aligned, and flexible scheduling
With TOPOnexus, learning becomes a lifelong adventure...
Being full of wonder
Believing in the power of place
Valuing shared experience
Tapping human potential
Doing community better
Meet The Founder
Molly Ames Baker has been connecting people to place and creating community with innovative teaching methods and high-quality field experiences for over thirty years. She has worked with people of all ages throughout the country in collaboration with the Colorado Outdoor Education Center, Colgate University, National Outdoor Leadership School, Harbor Springs Public Schools, North Central Michigan College and Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Molly is passionate about guiding people to find their North, follow their path and become catalysts for doing community better–whoever they are, wherever they live, and whatever they do.